Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MAC Syrup Drugstore Dupe in Lipgloss Form



I, like many other women adore MAC Syrup lipstick. I also love drugstore makeup, and I especially love finding drugstore dupes!

I am glad to say that if you prefer lipgloss over lipstick, or just adore Syrup that you want to have the color in another formulation, there is a DS lipstick that is very dupe-worthy!

I bought it today for $8.99, and it is a beautiful new lipgloss from the Maybelline The Elixir colorsensational  called Mauve Mystique. I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Mauve Mystique on the left, Syrup on the right
Mauve Mystique on the left half of my lips, Syrup on the right
different lighting/camera


You can see it's just the same color in gloss form. It also as the same vanilla scent! If anything, Mauve Mystique is a touch more blue-toned, but they come off as complete dupes on the lips. 

Enjoy!
-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment