Thursday, August 16, 2012

a-england Saint George

Now here's an absolute beaute from a-england's The Legend collection. I've never had an a-england polish before, but I've always felt like I like or love a great proportion more of their colors than the average brand.

Saint George is stunning. Abso-freaking-lutely-gorgeous. It straddles the border between electric teal and emerald green, and it has beautiful fine, scattered holographic flecks. I didn't get the bottle new, so I'm not sure if the texture is the same as a new bottle, but mine could have used a couple drops of thinner. It was opaque in ONE coat, but I did two 'cause one just feels wrong.

In the light box, you can't really see the holo...

 But in direct artificial light... BOOM!
Anyone know knows me could have predicted I would like this polish because it's teal and holographic, which is a magical combo in my book!

Up next will be a collective haul from swaps, blog sales, online, and retail purchases including an amaaaaazing (and huge!) package from a friend in Germany. Don't miss it!

- <3 Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment