Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello, World!

Hello, and welcome!!

My name is Christine, and I am a 21-year-old college student who has a passion for nail polish.  I also love wine, marching band, and videogames - go figure.

I always loved polish, but have been seriously into it for about a year now. In that time, I have built up *quite* the stash, and honed my photography skills. With that realization, I have been feeling a growing desire to share my polish obsession with the world. I love reading nail blogs, and I enjoy sharing my manicures pictures with others, so I am hoping to make this a place where I can interact with people who feel the same way about polish as I do.

I hope to not just post swatches here. I want it to be a mix of swatches, NOTDs, nail art tutorials, and random things like frankens, and even nail polish crafts.

So that's me and my plan...why don't we get started?!

No comments:

Post a Comment